Kilimanjaro Mt Kenya,Mt Meru Kenya and Tanzania Tours
4 Days 3 nights Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park
Days/3 nights This is another 4 days safari, featuring both Ngorongoro
Crater and Lake Manyara National Park. Ngorongoro crater is the largest
unbroken caldera in the world and has been described as one of the great
natural wonders of the world. Lake Manyara National Park, on the other
hand is two thirds water, one third dry land and it is home to a spectacular
concentration of game for such a small area. Accommodation is at Ngorongoro
Sopa lodge in Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara Serena Lodge.This safari is
on "seat-in-bus" basis, with maximum 7 persons in a minibus with guaranteed
minimum 2 persons.
Day 1. Arusha/Ngorongoro Lunch at Impala Hotel Arusha then proceed
to Ngorongoro crater rim. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 2. Ngorongoro Taking picnic lunch with you, descend into the
crater floor for a full day tour. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3. Lake Manyara Depart after breakfast for Lake Manyara, arriving
in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake
Manyara Serena Lodge.
Day 4. Arusha Drive back to Arusha after breakfast, lunch at Impala
Hotel. End of our services.
Prices: US$ 1400 per person sharing
- Transportation in a custom safari vehicle (minibus or 4 x 4 landrover/landcruiser)
- Services of a trained experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Fullboard accommodation in the lodge based on double/twin sharing -
All park entry fees
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visa, travel/buggage insurance,
laundry, beverages, tips etc.